Having plants and flowers in your workspace makes your employees happier, and maybe even smarter. Scientific research continues to suggest that workers who function in a more natural environments perform significantly better than those who lack natural elements in their workplaces. Think about it: How would you like it if every member of your staff got instantly better, by 20%, at:
- Improved memory and retention skills;
- Concentrating and focusing on tasks at hand;
- Working in a calm manner;
- Producing with greater accuracy;
- Delivering higher quality products/services;
Man, that makes me want to go buy a truckload of plants for my office, and I don’t even have one! The world loves going Green – who doesn’t? I believe that, as planetary citizens, most of us are thrilled about innovative advancements in alternative energy sources, wiser food supply paradigms – and about making everything as Green as possible. I am anyway! So what could be a better idea, as a business owner or not, than to get some plants and flowers, and anything else that’s natural, going on in your place of business?
Other benefits of Greening up your workplace:
- Decrease in absenteeism due to things like lacking employee motivation, Sick Building Syndrome, and simply dreading another day in that drab, lifeless workplace!
- Decreasing the blood pressure of your staff members throughout their workdays (it’s been proven by the University of Michigan). With decreased blood pressure comes other healthful advantages, like a general reduction in workplace stress.
- Creates an atmosphere of integrated appreciation. Everyone present becomes more present. There is a magical change in the energy of the entire building, and everyone in it.
- Dramatic increases to aesthetics. Plants and flowers add class, elegance, beauty and vibrancy to all areas.
Of course, the real amount of benefits generated by Greening up your workplace (and your home) are not quantifiable.
Imagine this small transformation of a blank, business-only cubicle environment. The walls are gray. The cubes are white. The area is clean, but oh so dull. Now, in your mind, place just a single Spider Plant if the center of the room. See how everyone is lifted, just from one small green plant.
So why wait another day? Why not start now to get some enhanced energy in your workplace with plants and flowers? You can learn more at Gaddys Indoor Plant Hire – It will make your employees appreciate you, and their jobs more. It will enhance the aesthetics of the area. When visitors are present, they will be treated to a more pleasing, calming experience. Long term health care expenses are very likely to go down. And don’t forget: flowers and plants will very likely put your operations in a more productive, relaxed and accurate mode.