Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest post to All the Frugal Ladies. We are always interested in featuring other great personal finance bloggers in our site!
Before submitting your post, please note the following guidelines:
- Please send us the topic first! Make sure it’s a unique topic that we haven’t already published.It should be relevant to our site and fit into a category.
- Submission of your article does not guarantee publication. We will receive your article and decide if it’s a good fit for our site.
- Posts must be high-quality, unique and original content. It cannot be published anywhere else before or after publication on All the Frugal Ladies.
- We expect proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. Any article that takes too long to edit will be discarded.
- Please limit your post to 700 words or less.
- Bloggers: please provide a short 1-3 sentence author bio and a picture of yourself (picture is optional, but preferred). We also prefer to link your profile to your Google +.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- All the Frugal Ladies does not offer any monetary compensation for guest posts.
Please note: If you are looking to promote or mention a company, service or product, we are happy to discuss the possibility of a sponsored post. We do not take free guest posts from agencies or companies.
If your post is accepted, we will provide a date for when it will be posted. (Usually within a few days to 2 weeks) If it is not accepted for publication, we will let you know.
If you would like to submit your topic or guest post for review, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.